Tuesday, September 20, 2011

you have no right to complain, bitch!


who am i to complain about how my miserable my life is when i have everything i need.. i have a family who has my back whatever happens.. i have friends who make life a little crazier.. and i have the best job i could ever ask for! so, what's there to make me all blue? 

who am i to complain about my non-existent love life when people around me are grieving for everything they lost because of unforeseeable events?! am i just too insatiable that i cannot find happiness in the things that i have been blessed with? am i that ungrateful for the life that was lent to me by the Creator? 

so you see, i have no right to feel sucky and all that shit! i just don't have any reason why i should feel that way! 

but i do.. 

and i'm sorry, Father.. i'm sorry for being such an ungrateful prick.. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment