Saturday, November 26, 2011

your absence fractured my entire being

you might already know this, but i'm gonna say it anyway..

for the longest time, you were the highlight of my week.. you were the most exciting part of it.. you made me look forward to the weekends, and you made my days go by so swiftly.. in fact, you made my days seem a tad brighter.. i was always smiling, more often than i used to.. what i'm trying to say is that you made living this crazy life more worthwhile.. you made the roller coaster ride so much better!

but now that you're not here, the pain is all-encompassing -- it drains all of my energy and my will to live! it is as if there is a massive void in the very core of my being ever since you went away.. and to make matters worse, there's nothing else i can do but cry.. because there are no words to ever describe the pain i am feeling..

yet, strangely, i don't want to get over you.. in fact, all i want to do is to embrace the pain with all my might.. because i'd rather feel this than nothing at all.. because it is as if this pain is the only thing that reminds me of you, of us.. even if there was never an us!


No comments:

Post a Comment