Saturday, April 23, 2011

the future can be a scary thing to face

today, i went to see my friends' new house.. they acquired it through pag-ibig's housing loan and it is a pretty decent abode given that there's only two persons who will be occupying it.. anyway, after hearing all their plans about their new home and seeing them so preoccupied with picking out furnishings and fixtures, it made me think about my life and what it would be like five or ten years from now..

with my present situation, i'm kinda scared that i might never get the chance to experience what it will be like to build a future with someone else.. it makes me all the more depressed about not having someone special at this point in my life.. i know it sounds pathetic! but that's just how i feel.. :(

2 comments:

  1. It's not pathetic... A gumamela once told me that some people are just "late bloomers". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thanks jo.. aw thanks to the gumamela who told u that diay.. :D

    ReplyDelete