Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i left my heart at I ♥ STEAK!

a nice place to wine and dine with family or friends in the uptown area of cebu, is I ♥ steak.. they have a cosy ambiance with contemporary furnishings that will definitely make you feel at home as soon as you step into the restaurant.. although their name has "steak" on it, they serve a wide variety of food, which are absolutely fantastic.. what's more, everything is at relatively cheap prices..

today, my closest friends, my brother, and i went to I ♥ STEAK.. i told them to try the cheese fondue coz it's absolutely delish! :)





the restaurant's warm and inviting interiors

tangigue steak with lemonade

baked scallops

calamares

the ever famous cheese fondue

beef steak pinoy style

the heavenly cheese fondue

and their gastronomic array is truly heavenly!


check out i ♥ steak at the back of mango square mall, mango avenue, cebu city.. it is located beside the casablanca hotel, right across cabanas ktv.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment