Thursday, August 18, 2011

so long, old friend

i'm okay.. :) surprisingly, it doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.. well, yeah it does a bit, but definitely manageable.. after all, the truth that gets smacked right on your face always hurts, doesn't it?

yet, i'll be fine (not that it matters to you).. at least one of us has had their wish come true.. and though it may not show that I am genuinely happy for you (and you may never see me jumping up and down like a maniac), and though my world may have crumbled at the sight of you and her, truth is, I couldn't be any happier.. I guess I learned one of life's greatest lessons – sometimes, you just have to let somethings go.. well, especialy when it wasn't mine to begin with..

so, yeah.. go on.. be happy then.. you deserve it more than anyone else (more than me even!)..  




No comments:

Post a Comment