Tuesday, August 30, 2011

this elusive thing called LOVE

she texted me and told me she missed how we used to talk for hours and how she's able to tell me everything that's bothering her.. a part of me is happy that she still treats me as a friend, yet sad that i'm not there for her.. but there's this selfish part of me that's telling me that she should've thought twice before she decided to hurt me.. but i know deep inside she didn't mean to hurt me.. it's just that she's in love with this other girl and she can't teach her heart to feel otherwise.. the same way that i can't force myself not to feel anything for her.. haaayyy


why does love seem so elusive? why does it always seem to slip out of my grasps? then again, why should it matter too fukcing much to me when i have everything i need?!


;(

No comments:

Post a Comment