Wednesday, July 20, 2011

crazy for falling for you

dear someone special to my heart,


do you have any idea that you're my most favourite subject? i'm not sure if i can say a lot about you though, but if i could, maybe i'd never stop talking about you.. and please, don't get me started with how often i think about you! that i could't tell you.. because for someone reason, you never leave my thoughts.. even if i'm deep in conversation or preoccupied with work, thoughts of you just rush through my brain.. and all of a sudden, i'm in dreamland.. even when driving down the busy streets of the city, you just don't seem to go away..

could this be what they call L-O-V-E? i don't know.. anymore.. i've stopped believing in love (or so i thought) a long time ago.. or at least at the thought that maybe someday, someone will sweep me off my feet.. so i don't know what i really feel about you! all i know is that when i'm around you, things seem to be better, yet sadder all the same time.. and sometimes when i talk to you in front of the others i can't seem to act normally as i would with everyone else.. and when you're not there, my heart sinks at the bottom most part of my chest.. but when you're finally there, i don't wanna look at you.. i just can't! it seems as if i'd melt at the very glimpse of your eyes.. and when you're near? everything just seems to be so suffocating.. whew! does this sound crazy to you? trust me, you don't have the slightest idea of how crazy this can be for me!

anyway, all i'm saying is that i can't stop thinking about you nor teach myself to not feel this way for you.. i wish i could though, but for some twisted reason, i just can't.. at least not yet.. so yeah, i hope you know just how special you are to me.. i'm not asking for anything though—at least the one thing that i know you can never give me.. not anymore, no!


so take care.. God bless.. *mwah mwah* :)


yours truly,

the helplessly devoted drama queen ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment