Sunday, July 17, 2011

love doesn't survive in a hateful heart..

People listen to people they like. How do you get people to like you? LIKE THEM! Love always attracts. 


i was scanning through my twitter account earlier today when i came across this tweet.. it struck me the most out of all the beautiful tweets that   posted.. perhaps the quote says everything about my situation.. 


going back a few years, i remember i wasn't really afraid to fall in love and to show people that i care.. but after i've been badly hurt by someone i trusted so much, i guess i lost my ability to really trust my heart to anyone.. and perhaps, unknowingly, i've been too scared to show others my true feelings for fear of rejection.. and with her, i guess i tried to show her and backed off because i knew at the back of my mind that she's only going to hurt me in the end.. and i guess all i've shown her (subconsciously) since then was indifference.. maybe instead of doing things that would somehow bring us closer, i was doing the opposite.. and i guess i deserve what's happening to me now.. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment