Thursday, July 7, 2011

self-pity

have i become too cynical about love? have i become too negative about it that i can't make someone like me at the very least? :(

i've been hurt for so many times that i've forgotten what it was like to really trust myself with anyone.. although i still fall in love, i don't think i truly entrust my heart with anyone.. perhaps i've become too cold and cynical that i emit all these negative energies.. and if that's the case, then i guess that's the reason why i'm loveless right now! pahk!

i know a lot of girls who are like me (on the heavy side), but they're happy with their love lives.. and me, i'm left here in my room sulking and wallowing about me being single for so long! huhuhuhu

i don't think i've been this way all my life! i guess all the bad things that happened to me made me feel like this about myself and about others.. :(

oh god, please save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment