Saturday, July 30, 2011

heartache at its finest

i know it's unfair for me to treat her like a stranger, but i need to do this.. for myself.. for sanity's sake.. i have to distance myself from her so that i can mend my broken heart and to stop being bitter about everything that happened.. but i hope she knows that i don't hate her.. i can never hate her! i have no right to.. although she doesn't feel the same way about me, it's not enough reason for me to be mad at her.. i can't blame her heart for loving someone else, just as much as she can't blame me for feeling hurt and resentful.. besides, there's really no point forcing the issue when i knew right from the start that it was nothing more than a wishful thinking.. on top of that, i knew that her heart belongs to someone else all this time.. but i'm human and it's natural for someone who's had her heart crushed and shattered into a gazillion pieces to feel this way, right? :(



No comments:

Post a Comment