Friday, July 29, 2011

one day i'll find my own brand of happiness too

i've always wondered why it would rain (and even have storms) days or weeks before my birthday.. and my mom would tell me that it's God's way of showing me that His blessings will come pouring down on me.. i've always believed it, though there would be times that i'd doubt it.. nevertheless, i know there's a supreme being that watches over me.. and today, the downpour turned to be out a true blessing after all..

earlier, while i was sitting in front of my computer in the office, i prayed that the Lord will heal my heart and make me realise that it is time i stop all this nonsense.. without knowing, i got the answer to my prayer when i got out of the building and was waiting for my brother.. she walked in front of me with her girlfriend holding on to her and an umbrella.. boy, did i feel the world stopped for a second.. i'm not sure if it was the same girl from the past though.. since i was talking to my officemates, i didn't get the chance to let what happened sink in.. not until i was in the car when i realised that maybe that could be the answer to all my prayers.. it hurts, yeah.. but i know that she's in good hands and that she's truly happy now.. and for some reason, i find comfort at the thought that at least one of us is finally happy.. and though i know a bucket of tears are waiting to fall any minute now, i can say that this time, there'll be no more hoping and wishing and daydreaming of a happy ending with her..

happy birthday to me! :)

thank you, Lord for the best gift ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment